As a privately owned hotel in the beautiful Village of Cooperstown, we are committed to provide all of our guests with the best customer service as well as a safe lodging experience. With the ever-evolving COIVD-19 situation, please feel safe knowing that our entire teams at the hotel is focused on the health of our guests and staff. The Lake Front Hotel continues to follow all New York State protocols as well as all guidance from hotel industry leaders to ensure your comfort and confidence. All staff members have been trained and ready to safely welcome everyone back for the 2021 season!
Health and Safety Measures:
- New signage reminding staff and guests of proper safety protocols have been placed around the property.
- All staff and vendors are required to wear masks.
- All guests are required to wear masks in any public areas of the hotel, restaurant or marina.
- All staff receive ongoing training regarding COVID-19 safety, hygiene and health standards.
- The staff has established a routine cleaning procedure for all high touch areas throughout the hotel.
What to Expect at Check-in:
- A custom, counter-top barrier has been installed at the front desk.
- We ask that due to the size of our lobby, that only the person who made the reservation enters. Should there be other guests in the lobby that are not with your party please refrain from entering until they are done checking-in. This will ensure the required distance apart for the safety of all guest and staff on duty.
- Each guest will be provided with a sealed, sanitized packet upon check-in. This will contain your keys and any information needed for your stay.
- Reservation balances and charges will all be processed upon check-in and the receipt will be emailed to the guest eliminating the need for credit card exchanges. Cash payments will continue to be an option.
In-Room Cleaning and Safety:
- Each of our hotel rooms are deep cleaned and disinfected between each guest.
- All bed linens are cleaned and disinfected between guests.
- Once you have checked in, your room will not be entered by any employee of the hotel unless it is to address a specific issue that cannot be addressed remotely.
- All non-essential items have been removed from each room.
- Towels and toiletries can be replenished by contacting our front desk staff. Daily housekeeping will be paused at this time. All requests will be handled by the front desk staff.
Reservation Changes and Cancellations:
For all reservations with an arrival date after January 1, 2021 the standard policy based on the length of your stay will apply. All guests assume the risk when booking their stay.
For reservations made with any third-party site such as Booking.com, you will need to contact the agency directly regarding the cancellation policy agreed to upon booking. During this time, we highly encourage guest to book directly with the hotel for these reasons.